Friday 10 December 2010

"Blog under Construction"




"Learning by doing".......

Not only that I'm miles away from being a good writer 
- my English is also not that brilliant, mildly spoken.
Nevertheless - I'll continue, learning by doing, and will try to give my best.



An old Chinese proverb:
"One picture says more than thousand words"

I do hope that will work for me.







Dear Gina, thank you very much indeed to offer your help with the design and also to welcome me so warmly in the blog world.  Very encouraging!

You are my first reader!  I could hardly believe when I saw the announcement of comments! 
Herzlichen Dank, Merci beaucoup for your lovely comments!


 Jan Davidsz. de Heem (1606-1683/4) Still Life (detail)
   The National Gallery, London









           Still Life with Oranges and Walnuts
Luis Meléndez  (1716-1780) - National Gallery, London



A bientôt - Karin J.










1 comment:

  1. Dear Karin. You're on the right track. Your colors are pleasing and your text is very readable. The choice and quality of your photographs is what sets you apart. That is what caught my eye in the first place.

    You might want to set up a "test blog". It is a blog that no one can see and where you can try out all kinds of different ideas without being afraid that you would lose important information.

    I don't know exactly why I blog. Possibly, it is because I have lived a while and I like to share with others what I have learned. Maybe it is because I have met so many wonderful blogging friends, from all over the world who also like to share.

    I am looking forward to watching your blog grow and develop. I know that it will be a wonderful adventure.

    Bis naechste mal,
    Gina

    ReplyDelete